Sunday 18 September 2016

Character Introduction: Tammy Swallows

One of the things I loved about Wes's blog (before he disappeared from the face of the Earth) was a fairly strong cast of characters. If I can do half what Wes did character wise I'll be (weirdly) proud of the smut I've written.
But one of the things I didn't like was that when Wes introduced a new character it was a single, very bland caption and weeks before there was enough captions to have a sense of how that character's captions were going to feel. In an attempt to address that perceived shortfall in my own smut I'm posting an introductory caption and a single caption in each style (1st, 2nd & Wes) so hopefully you (and I) get an immediate feel for any new character.
My conception for Tammy is mostly Elsa Jean. But I might also use any other model whose petite and blonde (Trillium and Alex Grey both come to mind) for Tammy captions.
I do have a concept for another character that I really like and a model in mind for that character's captions. But nothing's been written yet.

One last thing: I'm going to be out of town for a while so until Saturday night (Australian time) at the earliest there won't be any new updates. Even though I do have a few things lined up. So anyway:







2 comments: