Wednesday 2 November 2016

Character Introduction: Cindi Sukshaft

I was going to hold this back a bit but right now Cindi captions seem to be all I can write, so I'll post the intro now so I have a better chance of spacing out the Cindi captions I'm writing now. (There's a semblance of logic there, trust me.)

Obviously Mia Malkova is the first model I'm leaning toward for Cindi captions (because Holy shit the girl is photogenic, it's like she was created in a fucking lab) but Jillian Janson and Jessa Rhodes also seem likely candidates

I want to keep Cindi  as naive and innocent as I can for as long as I can. Which might be difficult for me since if I'm writing a caption and nobody's getting penetrated I am thoroughly out of my element. But we'll see how I go:








No comments:

Post a Comment